(PRWEB) - New to Packline, the roll lifting equipment with powered drive has been designed to meet criteria where the minimum amount of physical effort is required to provide precision manoeuvrability of the roll lifting machine with both forward and reverse drive. Constructed from stainless steel, this roll handling equipment is suitable for clean room environments and food processing industries.
The gas strut suspension system ensures that the powered drive wheel always maintains full contact with the floor. The powered drive wheel is made from Polyurethane so ensuring suitability for clean room and high-risk applications.
The powered drive uses the roll lifter’s 12-volt battery as its power source and has numerous and advanced built-in safety features including:
- Keyed E-Stop for the main ‘on and off’ switch control.
- A controlled activation system where the tiller is lowered slightly so that the activation micro-switch button can be used to power the drive system.
- An anti-trap safety device so that the operator cannot be trapped between the machine and a wall of similar solid object.
Benefits and Features:
- Easy and safe ergonomic handling by a single operator.
- Full and precise maneuverability for ease of operation with minimal effort.
- Suitable for high risk and hygienic applications.
- The possibility of retro-fitting to existing roll lifting machines.
- Quick and easy removal and replacement for cleaning and servicing.
- Low maintenance.
The powered drive unit is a ‘bolt-on’ addition to the roll lifting machine and can be easily removed and refitted, as required.
This stainless steel roll lifting machine is suitable for use in the following industries:
- Drinks and Beverages
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
The purpose-designed compact framework, positioning of handlebars and addition of an optional remote control device provide improved manoeuvrability and ease of use for the operator.
The small footprint makes this roll handling equipment highly manoeuvrable and a natural choice for today’s narrow production lines and demanding lifting requirements.
For further information on the roll lifting equipment with powered drive, or the full range of lifting and handling equipment, please contact Packline Materials Handling, or contact Ultrasource LLC in the USA for more information on the Ultrasource ‘EZ Lift’.