The Millennium APM is the only infrared optical monitor that is certified for use in hazardous areas for constant, reliable monitoring of ambient air for products of combustion such as smoke, oil mist, carbon, dust, and ash.
This unique product is explosion proof — ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial applications. Proven installed base includes Class I, Division 1 areas requiring accurate air particle monitoring such as air ducts, battery rooms, engine rooms, compressor stations, offshore living quarters, and HVAC air intake points.
- Explosion-proof, Class I, Division/Zone 1 approved
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to 75 °C
- 4–20 mA analog and relay output configurations
- Remote sensor separation - 600 m (2000 ft) and a variety of duct mount assemblies available
- Intuitive menu system, zero in 60 seconds from start to finish
- Field adjustable sensitivity settings
- Not affected by high volume air velocity
- Multi-language, bright scrolling LED display allows operators to fine tune at installation site