Cimjet and Cimpak family of bar code label printer/applicators print and apply labels directly onto boxes, cartons and pallets
Cimjet and Cimpak family of bar code label printer/applicators print and apply labels directly onto boxes, cartons and pallets. Their rugged, durable construction significantly increases production line uptime.
The Cimjet family includes a variety of applicators for: high speed application of small labels; top, adjacent-side or wrap around labeling on cases and cartons; and up to three-sided pallet labeling
- The Cimjet system is designed to withstand the rigors of industrial environments. Its reliable, industrial-grade design features a rugged metal housing and machined, durable parts.
- The Cimjet systems are designed and engineered as an integrated unit, not just a printer bolted onto a label applicator. The result is enhanced reliability and increased uptime.
- The Cimjet bar code label printer/applicator offers complete labeling flexibility, with a range of modular, interchangeable applicator systems for front, top, side and wraparound labeling. It supports a wide range of label sizes and shapes, from price stickers to shipping labels.
- Multiple self-diagnostic features permit fast troubleshooting and repair, to minimize product line downtime.
- The coders can be networked to as many as 62 individual coders and labeling systems on the factory floor, allowing the sharing of production data to create a streamlined, cost-efficient workflow.
- The Cimjet systems can be easily integrated into a production line. Its built-in input/output ports make it easy to hook up peripherals such as a bar code verifier.
- All Cimjet applicator systems print and apply on-demand in real time.
- Through its digital-to-print capabilities, the Cimjet printer prints graphics, text and bar codes without messy type, plates, inks, or solvents.
- The advanced ribbon-saving option allows small areas of print to be placed on large, pre-printed labels without wasting printing ribbon.
- For maximum label security, a print-apply-scan-verify capability is provided through a simple plug-in bar code scanner.
MARKEM Corp., 150 Congress Street, PO Box 2100, Keene, NH 03431. Tel: 603-352-1130; Fax: 603-357-5871.