RTD Hot Melt HosesSource: Shure-Glue Inc.
Shure-Glue's RTD hoses are heating up the industry through reliable, safe operation and consistent temperature control
Shure-Glue's RTD hoses are heating up the industry through reliable, safe operation and consistent temperature control. Layered Nomex aramid insulation controls heat loss and provides increased durability and thermal efficiency by improving resistance to chemicals and moisture. The inner core and overbraid are locked between the fitting collar and insert for permanent, leakproof assembly.
Features and Benefits
- All materials are chlorine-free, thereby eliminating any chance of corrosion to electrical connections and gun plugs that could create hot spots and reduce service life.
- No calibration of temperature control at installation due to precisely wound and calibrated components.
- Hot spot potential is reduced due to low watt-density heating element.
- Hose assemblies are hydrostatically tested at 2,500 psi.
- Waterwash and High-Flex hoses are also available for design flexibility.
- Accessories include but are not limited to inline filters, fittings and hose protectors.
Shure-Glue Inc., 457 Circle Freeway Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45246. Tel: 513-874-5581; Fax: 513-874-8318.