TBS100 top and bottom pressure sensitive tape machines are designed and manufactured to withstand work loads
TBS100 top and bottom pressure sensitive tape machines are designed and manufactured to withstand work loads and conditions of real world production environments. The TBS100 uses a simple rugged side belt drive system with oversized motors and sealed flange bearings for extended machine life.
- 3M Accuglide II tape heads,
- Easy no tool setup
- Heavy Duty Components
- Self cleaning vacuum system
- Available in top and bottom, top only or top and bottom.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- EMA 4x water washdown electrical
- Full Guarding
- Water Activated Gummed
- Paper Tape Heads
- Digital Readouts
- Random Case Indexing (TBS100FC)
Combi Packaging Systems LLC, 5365 East Center Dr. NE, Canton, OH 44721. Tel: 800-521-9072; Fax: 330-456-4644.