Source: Control GMC Inc.
Packages round, square, oval or rectangular containers
- Packages round, square, oval or rectangular containers.
- Container dimensions: 4 oz to 4.5 gls ; 0.125 to 17 l.
- Preset denester stacks: no adjustment required during operation.
- Electronic stopping system for accurate container positioning under the cap distributor. With this system, the operator can change container sizes by resetting one detector instead of changing the whole conveyor belt.
- Moreover, this positioning system eliminates reliability problems caused by normal small variations in the diameter of injection-molded plastic containers.
- Automatic control of peripherals; filler, cut-off valves, etc.
- No container/no fill/no lid feature.
- Adjustable air purger on capper.
- Quick, easy container changeovers.
- Washdown stainless steel or other food-quality construction.
- Reciprocating coder.
- Extra preset denester stacks.
- Foil or plastic film lidder.
- One or more Control GMC fillers.
- Motorized conveyor transfer.
- Electricity: 220 VAC single-phase, 5 amps, 60 Hz
- Compressed air: 15 cfm @ 80 psi (420 l/min @ 5.5 bar)
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 66'' x 24'' x 72'' or longer (165 x 61 x 180 cm or longer)
Control GMC Inc., 15A Chemin du Tremblay, Boucherville, PQ J4B 7L6. Tel: 800-664-5264; Fax: 450-449-2648.